Save My Marriage Today Review and Discussion
You’ve tried marriage counseling with your significant other and it went less than well. You’ve devoted several hours to reading self-help books, books on how to make your marriage work and even perused the internet on tips to bring you closer, but ultimately, you’re left feeling lost and alone. The Save My Marriage Today six part course covers a wide range of marital problems from loss of intimacy, to how to prevent affairs. This eye-opening program breaks down a number of common marital problems and will teach you the steps you can take to prevent divorce and build a stronger, lasting marriage.
Save My Marriage Today Review: A closer look at this top selling marriage course
This six part course covers a number of topics including risk factors for divorce and why you shouldn't ignore them, the real marriage killer: loss of love and intimacy, affairs and how to spot them, poor communication, lack of commitment, and growing apart.
The author, Amy Waterman, is a relationships and dating expert and she has plenty of experience in co-authoring and hosting many other online relationship programs. She’s been helping men and women repair their relationships and marriages for years, so with a little digging, you’ll find hundreds of testimonials online praising Amy’s programs and other work.
The course itself is packed with information. It begins with the introduction, which will give you several reassurances that your marriage is worth saving. This is a short section that discusses the advantages of a healthy marriage, all the while assuring you that the problems you’re experiencing are common in every relationship.
The next section will discuss the marriage life cycle and the difficulty most couples have when it comes to moving past the honeymoon stage. It also explains why most couples are not prepared for the drop in infatuation that comes once the honeymoon phase is over. This section will put your marriage struggles into perspective.
The following section is about settings realistic expectations and standards and explains why no marriage is perfect.
After this chapter, you’ll hit the meat of this program, which contains actionable tips on marriage rebuilding. It also includes topics such as reinvesting and investing in your marriage and how to cope with your children. You’ll also find a section on infidelity and how to stop it.
Between each chapter, you’ll find exercises, which you can do alone or with your partner.
Inside the package you'll get:
- The Save my Marriage Today course
- Stress: The Silent Killer, which is a comprehensive guide on how to obtain inner peace.
- Seven Ways to Live Life to the Max guide
- How to Cheat-Proof Your Relationship
- Personal email consultation with a team member
- How to Be Happy report
- Six Common Reasons for Divorce manual
- Thirty days free trial of the Amazing self, which is a monthly subscription program
The course will detail how you can uncover martial issues and resolutions to marital problems such as:
How to identify marital problems: do you know exactly why your marriage is on the rocks? You’ll learn important techniques to use that can help you to get to the real issues in your marriage quickly.
Take a closer look at your marriage expectations: is marriage not what you expected it to be? Learn how you can avoid the common misconceptions about marriage that are ruining your relationship.
What to do about marriage and infidelity: if you believe your partner is being unfaithful, learn the important steps to take to stop the decline and how to make improvements immediately.
Learn how to identify and deal with addiction: read the discussion regarding the keys to transformation, core therapies used for treating addiction and detoxification, how to prevent relapse, and how to support your partner through the treatment process.
How to create space for each other: do you often feel overwhelmed by the amount of attention your partner gives you? Or do you often feel that you never spend enough quality time together? The author will provide key strategies to use to obtain the perfect balance.
How to manage your anger: what strategies do you and your partner use for controlling and processing anger? Learn new ways to manage your stress and how you can express it in a positive way. You and your significant other will work together using the included exercises to express your feelings in a calm and meaningful way.
How to balance your goals: do you often feel like you can never do anything right? Use the included techniques to identify how you and your partner can achieve individual goals in the present and for the long term.
How to develop communication tools: now is the time to break bad habits and learn new ways to communicate with your partner. Take a look at the strategies that are necessary to reconnect with your partner in more effective ways.
Transformations: in every relationship, there are those defining moments when it feels like it’s totally possible for both of you to save your relationship. Follow the detailed guidelines to achieve major changes in your marriage in a short amount of time.
The premium study course comes with a twelve part video in addition to the written guides. It also comes with four additional courses where the author delves into relationship issues from dealing with depression and finance problems to addiction and cheating. The premium course also comes with bonus interviews with relationship coaches Emily and Scott McKay, who will discuss the different ways to cope with a partner who is suffering from mental illness.
Consumers will also get a free email consultation that allows them to discuss any marital problems with a program team member.
Do you really need this Save my marriage today marriage program? 8 Common relationship red flags
- Do you find that your relationship suffers from poor boundaries? Having an intimate conversation with the opposite sex can often lead to emotional experiences that will trigger fantasy life and cloud judgment and it can even progress to physical intimacies outside your marriage.
- Do you feel that your partner is very self-centered and selfish and you just can’t reach them to make them understand why you feel this way? In a relationship, when it comes to responsibility and the distribution of work in the home, there needs to be fairness. This also pertains to meeting emotional needs. If your partner is constantly placing their needs ahead of your own, your marriage may be in more trouble than you initially thought.
- A marriage thrives on emotional safety, appreciation, admiration and acceptance. Feelings of hurt and anger often follow when a person feels constantly criticized or written off. Do you feel like you’re not good enough for your partner or you can never please them? These feelings can lead to contempt, self-loathing and resentment.
- Are there frequent angry and explosive outbursts in the home? Do you and your partner have trouble arguing productively? If you find that you and your partner constantly get into deep, heated arguments that are often left unresolved, then you must learn how to argue calmly and productively in order to come to a solution.
- Is there a lack of emotional intimacy in your relationship? Do you find that you and your partner no longer share your day, feelings or goals? Feelings of partnership and friendship often come from being connected to your partner through deep listening, interest, mutual support, and empathy.
- Is your relationship suffering from lack of affection? Does your partner feel more like a roommate? Chronic conflict and anger can dampen a couple’s willingness to be affectionate and can slowly build a wall that can be impossible to overcome without help.
- Does communicating with your partner often feel tedious and somewhat painful? A marriage that’s filled with hostility, conflict, criticism, and blame can make your partner feel more like an enemy than a friend. You’ll need to take important steps towards learning how to effectively communicate again.
- Do you frequently catch your partner in a lie and you don’t know how to confront them anymore without causing World War 3? Now is the time to make changes in your relationship. If you and your partner are struggling with honesty, intimacy, and lack of mutual respect you’ll need to begin working on your relationship immediately before it heads down the bumpy road towards divorce.
Save My Marriage Today Guide: Pros and Cons
- This is a great program if you’re experiencing early signs of marital problems. This extensive program is also designed to help you salvage serious, ongoing marital problems, even when the marriage has reached crisis mode.
- This is also a gender-neutral program. The program’s focus in based more on the dynamics of relationships than gender roles.
- The course does a good job of discussing marriage in realistic terms, which will give you more realistic expectations regarding how a marriage is supposed to function.
- While the program begins with a lot of marriage and relationship concepts, the later portions of the program will feature a lot of actionable exercises that can make you feel more successful. Consumers loved the section on conflict resolution and the couples and solo exercises.
- Some consumers found that the guide can get a little too technical at times. Buyers also found that the customer support team was a bit slow to respond.
What You'll Learn from This Save My Marriage Today Program
The Save My Marriage Today program is a good option if you’re on a budget or you’ve had problems getting your partner to participate in traditional marriage counseling in the past.
- Here's what you will get out of this program:
- How to have a happy marriage
- Constructive behaviors during an argument
- Five changes to make for a happier marriage
- Why marriages fail
- Ways to learn from your reactions and actions
- How to rekindle the love in your relationship
- Finding the root cause of your marital problems
- What to do when your partner is cheating
The main thing you’ll learn during this program is how you can improve your interpersonal skills and how to communicate with your partner so your messages will always get across the way you intended.
When you download the material, you’ll notice that the course is laid out in logical, neat steps. It will be immediately clear that the author has taken great pains to teach you effective ways to improve your marriage immediately and easily.
Save My Marriage Today: Conclusion and Rating
This program will provide struggling marriages with practical solutions to common setbacks in their relationship. It features methods that can help you to preserve your marriage in addition to exercises that can be used and practiced that provide results and solutions to marital problems. The program will only take six days to complete and can be completed as often as needed to enhance your marriage and strengthen your bond with your partner.
It covers the timeless issues of financial problems, arguments, indifference, and infidelity.
Thousands of married couples have used this program with success and many were surprised that it took less than a week to change their relationship dynamic for the better. Aside from closely following the course guidelines, a positive disposition and willing attitude will be essential to the success of this program. People who are looking for solutions to marital problems will find this program to be a useful tool that can help both parties to achieve the healthy and happy relationship they deserve.
The included content is impressive, especially the accompanying exercises that are included and the detailed theories behind everything that is discussed. The huge volume of information will definitely impress you, and not only what’s found in the main guide, but in the bonus eBooks as well.
Will this program work for my marriage?
This will ultimately depend on your willingness and your partner’s willingness to make important changes. The techniques the author uses are informative and thought provoking and have been proven to work, but there’s no guarantee using this program will save your marriage. Follow through and discussion will have a major impact in regards to whether or not this material can help to make your marriage a happy one.
Consumers who purchased this extensive course gave it a rating of five out of five stars for pricing, effectiveness, ongoing customer support and overall quality.
Save My Marriage Today Testimonials
The biggest benefit I have gained from "Save My Marriage Today" was perspective. There were so many lessons about how to look at what was happening in my life from a different angle. I needed clarity and hope and "Save My Marriage Today" gave me that. They used practical tips and things that I could really work on to be proactive in salvaging my relationship with my husband. The true examples from real people gave me insight that you can really survive an affair! This web site is different from many others in that the focus of the "advice" and help really reflects the name ---- "Save My Marriage Today." Other web sites may not have that as a goal, but the salvation of my marriage was definitely what I was looking for...
Save My Marriage was very instrumental in helping my husband and myself understand each other by learning to communicate love words, to respect each others space, and to speak up when annoyed and not harbor anger. We were on the verge of divorce, thinking there was no way to repair the damage. Save My Marriage was a God send and we thank you so very much. After years of misgivings we are happy that we joined Save My Marriage and we worked it out and stayed together. We will celebrate our 27th anniversary this year!
Fred and Maureen B
Putnam Valley, NY
Save My Marriage Today put it together for me, it made sense and got me to slow down, live in the moment and think about what is really important and how I can achieve it. The weekly bonus emails are great too because they remind me to stay focused and cover new topics I might not have thought about or realized. It takes work and it's the biggest thing I've ever been through but with the right tools I know I can do it!
Putnam Valley, NY
Welcome to my marriage and relationship advice blog! If you’re having intimacy issues in your marriage or relationship you’ve come to the right place. In this blog I share the best of the best on how to fix a sexless marriage and to deal with other intimacy-related problems.