6 Worrying Signs Your Husband Doesn’t Love You Anymore
If you ask any woman who has been married for a long time, marriage is actually not as easy as it seems to be in the beginning. After the honeymoon phase is over, the real test begins. It is for sure that one’s emotions are very much affected by the stress cycles of daily life. In addition, it is common for married couples to feel stuck into a boring routine that sometimes can negatively impact one’s feelings for their spouse. At some point during their marriage, many women suspect that their husbands do not love them anymore. There are several warning signs which very well indicate that the feelings of your husband may be changing. Let’s take a look at the six most important ones.
The 6 Signs Your Husband Doesn’t Love You Anymore
1. Absence – One very prominent sign that your husband doesn’t love you anymore is his absence. Millions of men across the world who fall out of love with their wives usually start coming home late or spending more time away. They may find excuses such as increased work pressure, which cause them to work for longer hours. Also some men would say that they are going more often to the gym or other sports club to maintain their health. Most men find it hard to face the situation of their changing feelings and instead of dealing with the problem, they try to hide away from the situation.
2. Lack of interest – Another clear sign that your husband doesn’t love you anymore is that he will become less interested in the day to day happenings of your life. He would not bother to ask you how your day was after returning back home. Also he wouldn’t want to know about your interests or hobbies anymore. Previously, when your husband used to love you truly, he would have taken a keen interest in the things that you do in your daily life. Generally, when you feel that your husband is not engaged in your life any more, it’s not good sign.
3. Lack of intimacy – Another obvious change that you would notice is that happening to your intimacy. There would be a shift in the way he interacts with you physically and he would gradually become more distant. This could very well mean that your husband is no further attracted to you and that probably doesn’t love you anymore. However, this is not always the case, and it would be foolish to come to such conclusion too soon.
Sometimes, stress or other factors can play a big role in suppressing sex drive, and many men struggle to be sexually intimate when their mind is somewhere else.
You will have to take some time to watch whether your husband is distant from you all the time or only in the bedroom. If he is distant from you all the time, then this is a clear indicator that he is no longer feeling emotionally close to you.
4. He stops saying he loves you – A married man that shifts from saying ‘”I love you”‘ to always just “me too”, is probably losing interest in his wife. Till the time a man is in love with a woman, he would never mind saying “I love you” as often as he feels like saying it. Once you see that your husband is telling “me too” very often, then stop telling him “I love you” for a few days. If your husband also stops expressing his love, then you must understand that there is an issue.A married man that shifts from saying ''I love you'' to always just “me too” is probably losing interest in his wife.Click To Tweet
5. He calls you less frequently – Is it the case that you are calling him very often but he doesn’t call you that often anymore? In the beginning of your relationship, he would call you very often even just to hear your voice. If he now calls you rarely if ever, then he is obviously not feeling as connected with you as he used to feel earlier.
6. He no longer compliments you – This is a very subtle shift in a man’s behavior when he stops loving you. He will stop complimenting you and would criticize you much often instead, or just act more indifferent. Once upon a time when your relationship was going great, he used to compliment you often, even on small things. You could feel that he appreciated you and that he was physically attracted to you. But when your husband starts losing interest in you, you will hear him complaining more often, and may even start losing respect for you. If he starts hurting you intentionally, then this is a very strong indicator that he has lost interest in you.
My Husband Doesn’t Love Me Anymore: What Should I Do?
If you notice that your husband is falling out of love with you, then you should act quickly to save you marriage. If you ignore the above warning signs for long, a painful breakup is just knocking on your door. As a general advice, if you suspect that your husband doesn’t love you anymore, try following your instinct. You may think back how your husband used to interact in the beginning of the relationship and what difference has come up in his behavior. If you consistently notice a drastic change for a long time, then this is a warning flag that your husband is no longer in love with you.
Human beings have mood swings and he may sometimes act differently due to a temporary change in mood. Do not be hasty in judging your husband’s feelings for you based on minor changes in his behavior for a short period of time. Take plenty of time to notice your husband’s way to relate to you when you suspect that he doesn’t love you. Being in love is a magical thing, and you can always feel the love in a relationship when it’s truly there. And when love starts disappearing you can feel it also. Trust your guts, but be very understanding and considerate while judging your husband even if you are suspecting that he no longer loves you. You have to understand that your husband most probably carries the burden of having to take care of the whole family, and there are phases of life when this can be particularly stressful. Hence he may at some point of time behave differently, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that his feelings for you have disappeared.Click Here To Save Your Marriage From Sexless Doom